Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ep.2 Enter Photo Monkey

This is Photo Monkey, whose awesomely super power is that he will appear in pretty much every photo that will debut on this blog. He's small, he's blue, his chest is emblazoned with the massively manifesting moniker, "Las Vegas," and he's ready for adventure. He will return either Friday or Saturday, posing with perfect people and precious places that I'm leaving in the stupendous states.

I'm going to be honest here, I find this whole thing weird and ultimately self serving. I know that a lot of people my age like to think of a blog as some sort of diary, but I'd rather describe it as some sort of dairy: somewhat public, serves those who know about it, but ultimately goes back to the person in charge of the operation. That being said, I will continue the blog, as numerous people have requested one so that they can keep up to date on my health and goings on. It still feels really weird, though, and I would like to request that someone put some sort of question in the comments that I can answer in the next post. Please also keep in mind that there is a poll at the bottom of the page--because the question kept being chopped off at the top of the page--so feel free to vote on whatever silly question I have.

(This last part should be familiar to those in improv, but I think that I'll start using it here as a kind of catch phrase anyway.) This has been another thrilling adventure in the Austentatious; if you like me, tell your friends; if you hate me, tell your enemies; and if you're completely ambivalent, then tell everyone. May this find you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment