Monday, February 24, 2014

A brief pause

Inspiration has struck. For the past several years, I have participated in Nanowrimo [National Novel Writing Month], but I didn't this year for a multitude of reasons. However, just yesterday some inspiration struck, and I have been writing. And writing. And writing. And while I'm not going to post what I've written here (it' a tad on the bawdy side) I am going to say that with this project coming along--and the need for me to make a decision on my future very soon--I am going to put the blog on hiatus for a week or two until things settle down. By that point, things should be more clear for me. I will finish this quick post by saying that things are going well over here, and that I'm still learning a lot about this strange place. See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment